Professional Photographer in Apalachicola
We offer a wide-range of photography services, from studio photography through to commercial photography and oon-location shoots and event photography. We pride ourselves on being able to provide an exceptional service and a memorable and enjoyable experience. Photographic options we offer include:
- Professional Headshots
- Portrait Photography
- Family Portraits
- Baby Photographs
- Pet Photography
- Senior Portraits
- ..and much more!
Our portfolio of work is available upon request? So, depending on what kind of shoot you have in mind, we can offer a great studio in Apalachicola or we can photograph outdoors in or around the city if you prefer…or both, if you prefer. The goal is to capture and convey your unique appeal, no matter where we take the photographs. So please reach out to us and we’d be more than happy to provide you with as much information as you need to decide if we are the professional photographer service that you would like to carry out your photography work here in Apalachicola. We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Call us to schedule an appointment at (844) 334-5656
6 Reasons You Should Keep In Mind When Working With An Expert Photographer For Your Business Photography Needs
With our vastly growing digital world we live in it’s becoming more regular that we encounter people who are asking whether they should employ a professional photographer. Why not simply take them yourself? Or better yet, have a good friend or member of the family with a good camera take the photos? Now don’t get me wrong, I love the fact so many people have access to technology that can help them photograph their everyday lives; but, when it concerns important events, milestones, business headshots, personal shoots, and your wedding, it is crucial that you work with a professional! There is a lot more that goes into professional photography than having excellent gear … So today, I am sharing with you the TOP SIX REASONS why you need to consider hiring a professional photographer.
1) Consistent Results – In my opinion, I believe two essential components of an expert golfer are consistency and adaptability. For instance, a great golfer that plays the local course a few times a week weekly, may be able to par the course regularly, but that golfer may not be that consistent when needing to adjust to an entirely new course and particularly a challenging course. but a professional golfer can not just shoot par and way much better in many cases consistently, but they can also adjust to a new course. This is similar to the way a professional photographer works. An expert photographer can be consistent in various scenarios by adjusting to the surrounds based upon knowledge. This consistency, versatility and understanding are all things that bring about quality results from the expert photographer.
2) Equipment – Some pros might not agree with me on this, but ask them what they shoot with. You will likely discover that it’s not the latest low-end consumer DSLR. It’s true that equipment alone does not magically make you professional photographer. So just to clarify, if someone goes to the camera store in the morning and invests thousands of dollars, that doesn’t suggest he or she is immediately professional. However, for those really doing photography professionally, there is often a hefty financial investment that comes with that career choice. One camera bag could have countless dollars worth of financial investment inside it. You wouldn’t hire a professional in other fields that don’t have the best equipment to do the job, so don’t use a photographer who bought a camera, a kit lens and a flash on Saturday and magically Monday morning they are a pro. In the BIG brand photography world, it’s most likely these photographers will not be going after that business. but small business owner beware, ensure the photographer is equipped to carry out the job and supply exceptional quality.
3) It’s Your Brand – Your brand name is important and professional photography is an easy way to help your brand name stand out. It’s true that in the digital age that you or your good friend armed with a nice camera can get some shots that may be just good enough for the Internet and look excellent. However, with a little financial investment for a real professional photographer, your brand might go from good to excellent. Perception is everything. Invest in professional photographer and not someone who just takes average pictures that may just be good enough.
4) You Get What You Pay For – OKAY, you don’t always get what you pay for and sometimes expensive is not as good as inexpensive. Nevertheless, when you are dealing with a true skilled professional photographer and are really comparing apples to apples, it’s most likely that the least expensive photographer out there will not provide equivalent outcomes. Although the low-cost photographer could be a philanthropist and be terrific, it’s most likely that too cheap will only yield okay results and not terrific ones. A friend of mine sent me some examples of a professional photographer’s work recently along with what the photographer desired for the images, I was shocked at the results and the price. Why did my close friend not go with me? He knows that I am not the least expensive choice for his needs and just uses me for his larger budget projects. FYI, I am not crazy expensive. There are services that professional photographer will offer that are an excellent fit for small businesses.
5) Professional Editing – In the consumer market, it’s not unusual for a new photographer to shoot a session and burn lots of images to a disc and they are done. A real professional cares more about their work and reputation than to just hand over a disc of the images. Genuine professional photographers edit their work even if it’s just a quick run through of Adobe Lightroom. However, some images need lots of attention which could take numerous minutes to an hour plus just to correctly edit one image. Find out if the photographer you are considering edits their work. This is one easy way for the photographer to save you some money and them some time but likely deliver okay results vs. great.
6) Because He or She Is Professional – A real professional photographer will act in professional manner in the way they operate. There is something to be said in any business about professionalism. A plumbing contractor may not be looked at like an attorney, but the plumber can still treat you with respect, as well as respecting your residence by not walking on your carpet in dirty shoes and provide services in such a way that leaves you feeling 100% satisfied! A professional photographer, particularly in business world, needs to not only deliver excellent photography services but make you feel great by his/her attitude.
Our lives on this earth are short-term, but photographs are timeless! Leave a piece of you with those you cherish in still images. Provide something to remember you by, to hold onto, to treasure. I hope that after reading this you will think about working with a professional photographer for all your photography needs. carry out some research! Look for a photographer who’s style you like, and take some time to get in touch with them. Searching for and choosing the correct photographer will leave you with remarkable memories and beautiful photographs to enjoy for a life time.
Call us to schedule an appointment at (844) 334-5656
Information about Apalachicola, Florida
Apalachicola (‘æpʰəlætʃ,koʊl) is a city in Franklin County, Florida, United States, on the shore of Apalachicola Bay, an inlet of the Gulf of Mexico. The population was 2,231 at the 2010 census. Apalachicola is the county seat of Franklin County.
“Apalachicola” comes from the Apalachicola tribe and is a combination of the Hitchiti words apalahchi, meaning “on the other side”, and okli, meaning “people”. In original reference to the settlement and the subgroup within the Seminole tribe, it probably meant “people on the other side of the river”. Many inhabitants of Apalachicola have said their name means “land of the friendly people”.